Activities Undertaken By Agri-Impact Consult In Conjunction With Partners Over the years, Agri-Impact has been involved in commercial development of high value horticultural produce in Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique and Senegal.
Projects undertaken include:
- Development of a business plan for segmented implementation and up-scaling of Agro-Technology Innovations in Ghana. (TIGA-FARA), 2015
- Study on Yam Market Penetration Strategy- Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA), 2016
- Rapporteuring Services for the CAADP PP Meeting in Accra, 2016
- Advancing Regional Agro-food Value Chains in Africa workshop¬ – UNDP, 2016
- Productivity Enhancement for Vegetable Value chain Actors (PEVVA) project – GhanaVeg, 2016
- Entrepreneurship for Commercial Seed incubation Business (ECoSIB) project – AGRA, 2016
- Value Chain Training and Business Models UNDP, Lesotho
- Value Chain Training for USAID Funded Project (FED), Liberia
- Management Services for Field Pack House, Ghana
- Analysis and Development of Export Market Plan for Ghanaian Horticultural Produce for Domestic, Regional and Middle East Markets
- Development of Strategies for Agricultural Technical Vocational and Education Training (GIZ/CAADP)
- Study on the Bread and Bakery Industry in Nigeria and Entry Strategies for a Multinational Company in South Africa
- Study on Protected Cultivation of Horticultural Crops; Export Marketing and Quality Awareness Project, Ghana
- Development Of Regional Agribusiness Value Chain and Cross-Border Projects for UNDP Catalytic Funding
- Provision of Technical and Managerial Support for Regional Value Chain Projects
- Development of Domestic, Regional and Overseas Marketing Plan for Ghanaian Horticultural Produce
- Market Assessment and Technical Capacity Building for Protected Cultivation in Ghana
- Value Chain, Agricultural Project Management and Leadership Capacity Development
- Review and Studies on Market Access and Trade Related Infrastructure for Private Sector (NEPAD/CMA) – Rwanda, Ethiopia and Kenya.
- Developed a Maize Sub-Sector Strategic Plan for the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Ghana.
- A Study on the Roles and Responsibilities for the Private Sector in Africa’s Agro-food Industry-United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), African Facility for Inclusive Markets (AFIM).
- Vegetable Market Assessment in Burkina Faso – Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- Paprika Value Chain Assessment in Burkina Faso – Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- Fresh Vegetable Market Assessment – Gambia.
- Value Chain Assessment of Natural Products in Liberia – USAID.
- Value Chain Market Assessment in Swaziland – USAID.
- Market Access Development Programme – CAADP Pillar 2.